The Java Process
I started this blog with the intention of sharing some of my experiences in relation with programming. The more I have advanced in my career, the more I realized that few problems are truly unique, and that there are solutions out there to be found. It is my goal that the information contained here will help people facing similar problems.
Although a significant part of my formal education has been in the area of business, including a MBA from University of Miami, I have always been fascinated by technology and how it can help us solve complex problems. During my career I’ve had the opportunity to tackle a multitude of challenges, related to complex enterprise integration, web application scalability, and complex data processing. If you find this blog of any use, please drop me a line or share a link. You can find me in LinkedIn or Twitter.
Below is a list of the certifications I currently have:
- Google Cloud Certified, Professional Cloud Architect
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Services Developer
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Professional, Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Administration
- Oracle Certified Associate, Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Administrator
- Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect
- Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate
- Sun Certified Programmer for the Java Platform, SE 6